The creativity or the lack of it can make a big difference in the success of your blog. I have been not so generous in that respect with this blog. I have realized that more investment in terms of time and commitment is required to give the best to this blog as possible.
It is a challenge and a same time an opportunity for me to learn and then may teach it to others. I have no idea about how to learn to be creative with a blog. But one thing that appeals me the most is simplicity. I want it to be very simple in design and the idea it presents. As they say “Less is better” and so that will be the goal.
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. “
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
So what do we take away from this blog?
- I have tried to keep the layout and style of the blog very simple. Mostly website is composed of black letters over white background.
- This may be minimal required things for communicating with your readers but still allows creativity in terms of typography.
- The size of the font matters, large font is easy to read.
- Keep the content focused on one topic at a time
- Keep the posts short, not exceeding 300 words
- If an idea can be expressed using a simple picture avoid using words
- Lists are better than using long paragraphs
- Write only things that will really benefit the readers